Thursday, August 29, 2002

WIND BENEATH MY WINGS

Faith must be tested, because it can be turned into a personal posession only through conflict.
Oswald Chambers

i don't know how many people prayed for me yesterday but i know someone was. it was weird. the dark cloud that was over me when i woke up in the morning slowly lifted as the day went on. it dawned on me in the afternoon that the emotional darkness was perhaps a part of the spiritual battle we're fighting. i saw my naivete in thinking that it would be smooth sailing - especially in the face of chairing our ccf and running investigative bible studies in res. so thanks to all who prayed for me. the battle's just beginning...

The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
2 Corinthians 10:4

No comments: