Monday, August 19, 2002

FROGS, FROGS, FROGS

frog painting starts tomorrow. just spent my whole evening looking up pictures of red-eyed tree frogs as sources for what's going up on our garage doors. should be cool. went to buy paint today and one of the paint guys, after he found out what i was buying for, said, "i wanna drive up and see this!" yeah. i promised i'd send them a photo when i'm done. :> we'll see how far i get tomorrow.

anywho, been thinking lots about my commitments and responsibilities come september. wondering if i have too much on my plate. asking God for my version of Gideon's fleece. i can only trust His judgement. Fully Rely On God.

Gideon replied, "If now I have found favor in your eyes, give me a sign that it is really you talking to me."
Judges 6:17

No comments: