Friday, July 11, 2003

TRIBUTE

[Saturday, July 12, 2003 - Swatow, China - 6:00am]
Ah Ma slipped into eternity after 97 full years here on earth.

Jesus, thank you for your graciousness to my family, that my dad could go back when he did and witness his mother's decision to follow You. Continue to grant us your comforting presence as we who remain still have much to do in Your harvest fields. Grant mercy to my relatives who do not have the assurance of Hope that we have - that they would see their need of You. Thank you for taking care of my grandma for me, God. i look forward to getting to know her in eternity.

Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. "Stop wailing," Jesus said. "She is not dead but asleep."
~Luke 8:52~

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."
~Revelation 21:3-4~


No comments: