Saturday, September 28, 2002

SING PRAISE

wow, where did these last few days go? it's saturday again and the last time i posted something was tuesday?!

aaaanywho... BBT Revolution was this weekend. i don't think i've sang this much in a loooong time. three worship sets in two days - plus a singing lesson! :p yep, i'm pooped. but a happy and satisfied pooped. :>

been challenged to rethink servant leadership again... last night was the third time in the last six days that John 13 was brought to my attention. it's the passage where Jesus washed his disciples' feet. God doesn't do anything by coincidence so he's really got me thinkin. :> it's quite possibly a reminder to give up my pride (again). 'cuz pride has this nasty habit of slipping into my mind if i'm not conscious of keeping it away. i think i've also forgotten to serve the people i lead. *sigh* i'm so thankful for God's grace. my brain handles so little and He challenges me with so much. :T

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh what a foretaste of glory divine,
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood!

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long!
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long!

Once more the humble will rejoice in the LORD ;
the needy will rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
~Isaiah 29:19~

No comments: