Tuesday, September 10, 2002

AWESOME

i'm entirely wiped but i gotta put this update in before i burst. :> i just checked my email before shutting off my computer and i got this email from a girl i met at Teens Conference this past march. she was on the team i counselled and i had a joy of seeing her brought to Christ back then. since that week, i'd seen her a couple times and once in a while, i'd pray for her and wonder how she was doing in her walk with God. anyway, she emailed me today to tell me the awesome things God's been doing in her life and how she's trying to reach her high school for Christ now. wow. i'm soooooooo tired right now but i just can't stop smiling. :>

God, you are so good to me. who am i that You would choose to use me to reach this soul? who am i that You would show me Your faithfulness in continuing Your work despite the fact that i have failed to keep praying for her like i said i would? i stand in silent awe of You.

He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
~Philippians 1:6~

No comments: