Wednesday, September 04, 2002

FROSH - TAKE 2

*sigh* i never thought moving residences would feel so weird. i didn't realize how many friends i made in two years. anyway, i'm settled in now and i finally got my internet working in my room so i can finally update this page. it's taking me much longer than i want to, though, 'cuz Flo93 is here on campus playing something in the courtyard and the bass beats are incessant! ahhh, frosh week...

...boom boom boom... boom boom boom... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anywho, i went to visit my uncle's grave today. it's been almost two years since he died. standing under the blue sky, embraced by sunshine, listening to the windchimes, i felt this serene peace as i watered the flowers at his headstone. i realized today that with all my friends who know Christ, even if i never see them again in this life, i still have eternity to spend with them. like, wow. because of Christ, not only are we restored back to God (!), we have forever to enjoy each other's company.

that's my encouraging thought for the day. :>

keep praying for my witness on campus. this is a crooked and depraved generation, indeed.

Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life...
Philippians 2:14-16

...signing off to the tunes of "I will survive"... yes, i will survive!

No comments: