Tuesday, February 25, 2003

JAR OF CLAY

i feel like i'm being pushed to the limit - mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually. like waiting for the second wind to get me through these next five weeks. it amazes me how much i need to will myself to have faith. it's so easy to fall into despair and think i can't do this. i have to keep telling myself that i must believe that God will carry me though, that He is strong enough, that i was created to be used by God. it's a battle of the will. (for those of you who've seen the movie Hero, it's like the fighting that goes on in the mind between the warriors.)

still, i will say that GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is. 'nuff said.

May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
~2 Thessalonians 5:5~

No comments: