Friday, December 06, 2002

RESTLESS

the thing about going through any intense period of stress is that when it's all over, you don't know what to do with yourself. it's a contradictory combination of not wanting to do anything, having lots to do, wanting to sleep all day and not wanting to sleep all day. in ways, it feels like grieving. but there isn't one particular person to keep thinking about. i guess i haven't been *still* for so long that i need to re-learn how to appreciate it.

sometimes, my thoughts scare myself. they make me wonder if i'm actually crazy. and if i'm not crazy, how close am i to crossing the line?... i feel so fragile. i need Rest.

"Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest-"
~Psalm 55:6~

Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
~Psalm 116:7~


No comments: