Monday, December 23, 2002

NOT ALONE

how easy it is to slip into self-pity. tonight, over dinner, i was mulling over in my head how it seems like everyone has parties to go to and i'm sitting at home by myself. but then i realized that i am privileged to be surrounded by family, to have good meals to eat and to have a nice home to live in. i've had two whole weeks off already and i've spent plenty of that time catching up with friends. i just did all my partying earlier than everyone else. ;>

i'm sorry, God, for insulting You, for not appreciating all You've blessed me with. even if i were to live by myself on the streets, the knowledge of Your saving grace is reason enough to praise You forever.

Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
~Ephesians 5:19-20~

No comments: