Sunday, March 09, 2003

TICK, TICK, TICK...

excuse me while i breathe deeply and flop into the arms of my heavenly Father. let me rest, let me sleep. let my heart be still and know that He is God. then let me surely and steadily complete each task. let me not look behind or ahead. let me focus on what is at hand. and through it all, let my heart be thankful. let each moment sing of His glory. let no complaints issue from this heart. let it remain pure, blameless and holy.

let all this come to pass. i will get there.

In His time, in His time,
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord please show me everyday
As You're teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say,
In Your time.

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed.
~Habakkuk 2:3 [NLT]~

No comments: