Tuesday, March 18, 2003

ETERNITY IS A LONG TIME

I don't want to change the world. I want to change eternity.
--Ruth Liu, quoting someone...

The everpresent struggle as a student: do I spend my time on a theoretical assignment that only gets looked over by a prof and given a grade? or do I spend the time taking care of the people around me? i know God has given me brains and put me in university but sometimes, i wonder just how God gets glorified in some of the stuff they make us do here. i guess i just have to trust that God knows my heart and will act justly.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
~Colossians 3:23-24~

No comments: