Sunday, March 02, 2003

TESTIFY

[v. intr.] To make a statement based on personal knowledge in support of an asserted fact; bear witness.

while i was giving my testimony to the tc senior worship team yesterday, i came to the realization that despite being stretched and pushed to the limits, i'm actually enjoying my life(!). it's as if, on the surface, i have much to do - too much, for my liking - but underneath, there's this current of joy and power that comes from knowing that i am walking with God. (note: the way i see myself at this moment, i am not walking my own path, i have found where God is walking and i've just joined Him in His work - altho, sometimes, i know i go on my own and He walks with me but that's not the case this time.) i know this excitement is given to me by the grace of God, but i also know that i had to let go of my own inhibitions and release my tight grasp of my own life before i could experience this. letting God lead is risky and scary. and to the world, it doesn't make sense. but wow, is it ever incredible to live in His reality.

anywho, i'm completely thankful for where i'm at this moment, 'cuz i know it's a rollercoaster ride and the next turn could be downward.

thanks, for this gift, Daddy. :>

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
~Philippians 4:12-13~

No comments: