Saturday, November 23, 2002

GOD'S HUMOUR

after complaining about not wanting to go home to do work yesterday, and actually going home to do work, i can't help but laugh at my own silliness and God's provision. last night, my parents had friends over and they brought their two little girls with them. it's been a long time since i've "chilled" with kids. and it was such a treat. i still got my homework done, but it was just so much more enjoyable with their company. i was making little model figures for my set maquette so i let them have some modelling clay to play with. so the three of us sat around, playing with clay all night. it was definitely an unexpected gift from Daddy. :> made me know that things are gonna be alright. no stress ... just like a child. :>

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
~Isaiah 41:10~

No comments: