Wednesday, November 27, 2002

ANGELS ALL AROUND ME

How sweet it is to be loved by you.

i love my fellowship at York.
i was mad at myself for sleeping in this morning and messing up my schedule for the day when i went to prayer meeting this evening. completely stressed and frazzled, it was difficult for me to focus. my mind was constantly wandering to all the work that sat in front of me. it felt like all the pressure from school was clouding my vision of God. i felt disconnected. but simply being there in a room full of people interceding and hearing the prayers of my friends for me let me know deep inside that God was indeed there. it was beyond words. and i think God understood what my tears were trying to pray, too.

my thoughts are rather disjointed tonight but it amazes me the way God uses His children to literally bring a touch of healing into others' lives. after the prayer meeting, one of my friends gave me a hug. and i knew that at that moment, God was also hugging me and wrapping me in His arms. so my friend, if you ever happen to read this, thank you. your touch encouraged me more than you'll ever know.

...6 more days to go.

For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
~2 Chronicles 16:9~

No comments: