Thursday, January 08, 2004

SILVER LINING

so my computer in res is not working and i don't have the time to get someone to fix it... and while i lament not having the convenience of information at my fingertips, i'm learning that it can really be a blessing. for one thing, it forces me to sleep earlier 'cuz i'm not up staring at the screen chatting to people. another thing is that not having it allows me to be more productive with my time. i guess you don't realize how much time gets sucked into this square contraption until you can't use it. i think i'll be glad when i get my computer up and running again 'cuz life will seem more normal. but i think for now, i need the forced discipline so i can actually get all my work done. ;p

oh dear.

The diligent find freedom in their work;
the lazy are oppressed by work.
~Proverbs 12:24 [the Message]~

No comments: