Sunday, October 05, 2003

SO?

to celebrate my mom's birthday today, our family went with some family friends to niagara-on-the-lake for a nice brunch. the waitress was very friendly and after my parents introduced me to her, we started conversing. it struck me as a little odd but one of her first questions to me was whether i had a boyfriend (!). of course, that's not the first time i've been asked that question, but i guess it tests my patience every time i get asked. 'cuz it reminds me that no, i don't. and no, i haven't yet. but i guess i've seen myself grow in this respect. 'cuz even though i hope to get married, i'm satisfied knowing that God knows what's best for me and that His timing is perfect. i can trust Him with all the details of my life. what an awesome thought.

Wait for the LORD ;
be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
~Psalm 27:14~

No comments: