Thursday, January 10, 2008

A CURIOUS REALITY

Olive, for an introvert, you sure know a lot of people. Why is that?

Um... good question.

I really think that all the people I know have been placed into my life by God. I'm not one for big parties, intentional networking or lots of socializing, so it is at least a small mystery as to how I've gotten connected to so many people.

I see my friendships as a collection of sorts. It's like each time I meet a new friend, a little space in my heart is created for them. And each new place I go to, my heart gathers some new friends. I can't explain why people are so dear to me, but they are.

I guess I'm a people-loving introvert. :D They tend to drain me, but I love them so! This, I'm sure, is also a work of God.

For the Lord takes delight in his people.
~Psalm 149:4~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a little space is created at a time, soon you'll have a big heart for people. i think God'll like that.

babyfeet

Anonymous said...

i dunno... i was at a pretty big party at your place one time... ;)