Saturday, November 10, 2007

REMARKABLE!

Yesterday, a friend and I had lunch on the 12th floor of a hotel by the beach. Looking out over the rhythmic waves as they washed up along the shore, we prayed for each other. She thanked God for His love and that His thoughts about me outnumbered the grains of sand. After we finished praying, we both looked at each other and wondered, "What could God possibly be thinking about us that He would have THAT many thoughts about each one of us?!"

Could it really be that Someone out there loves me THAT much?

How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
~Psalm 139:17-18a~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely time i had with you! love you, girlie!

Anonymous said...

that's beautiful :)
thanks for sharing that!