Sunday, April 13, 2003

PROCRASTINATIN

my blog is working again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> hee hee... it's been saying it's publishing but not actually doing anything for the last long while... hence my extended absence. anywho, i checked today and it's up and running again :> alas, i have an exam tomorrow so this has to be short.

missions trip is in T-22 days and God's already taught me so much about what it means to live for Him! aaahhh! i have so much to write but i can't write it all now! so i'll leave u with the number one new lesson for me: going on a missions trip has shown me the way the body of Christ literally "sends" its members out into the world. the process of collecting the funds from my generous brothers and sisters, keeping all the records and writing thank-you cards has impressed on me the weight of what i am doing. when i pack my bags, i am packing with a while community behind me. when i step on the plane, i board with a group of people backing me. when i talk to the people there, i am being an ambassador of not only God Almighty, but my spiritual family around the world. it amazes me, humbles me and makes me just scared enough that i go running into God's reassuring presence. :> anywhos, 'nuff not studying. i'll have plenty of time to write more after tomorrow!!!

So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
~Romans 12:5~

No comments: