Sunday, November 16, 2003

CROWDED NEURONS

it's been over a week since i've updated... my apologies for anyone who's been checking and finding no updates. :T

there's too much on the brain! we started construction on the set this past week. the first read-through of the play is tomorrow. chrismas music has already started being played on the radio(!). there's some serious lack of sleep going on. and for some odd reason, i haven't been feeling like going to church (don't worry, i'm still going every week). i'm feeling more and more like a recluse wanting to slip away into my little corner of the studio, immerse myself into my imaginary world and not resurface for a very long time. but thank God for brothers and sisters in Christ who check up on me. 'cuz i feel like i'm in a dangerous place. like i'm trying to trace the footprints of God (Psalm 77:19)

anywho, no really inspiring thoughts today. but if you happen to have some, feel free to leave a comment. :>

*sigh* time for bed!

I cried out to God for help;
I cried out to God to hear me.
When I was in distress, I sought the Lord;
at night I stretched out untiring hands
and my soul refused to be comforted.
Then I thought, "To this I will appeal:
the years of the right hand of the Most High."
I will remember the deeds of the LORD ;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
Your ways, O God, are holy.
What god is so great as our God?
You are the God who performs miracles;
you display your power among the peoples.
The waters saw you, O God,
the waters saw you and writhed;
the very depths were convulsed.
Your path led through the sea,
your way through the mighty waters,
though your footprints were not seen.
~Psalm 77:1-2, 10-11, 13-14, 16, 19~

No comments: